I have earned a new badge - MEMBER

sarakaramarko

I just want to share with you that I reach trust level 2. Im very glad to be part of Fiverr family. Almost every day we learn something new, improve skills…From trusted membership badges You can now send invitations from your user page or individual topics, create group personal messages, and have more likes per day which increase your gig sell and grow up your gig impression.

Thank you all!

Have a nice day! 😃

I just want to share with you that I reach trust level 2. Im very glad to be part of Fiverr family. Almost every day we learn something new, improve skills…From trusted membership badges You can now send invitations from your user page or individual topics, create group personal messages, and have more likes per day which increase your gig sell and grow up your gig impression.

Thank you all!

Have a nice day! 😃

congratulations medam

Thank you all!

Have a nice day! 😃

and have more likes per day which increase your gig sell and grow up your gig impression.

Forum likes have nothing to do with increasing your gig sales. They just show that other forum members liked your forum post. That’s it!

Also, just replying to posts randomly with “good tips” or “thanks for the tips” doesn’t increase sales either.

Archived