What are the feelings if sales suddenly stop?

muneebashraf524

I’m new so that is like my current situation.

If you want to kill boredom but stay active I personally observe my competition and try to improve both my craft and collect tips for fiverr. 😁

That’s good. It helps alot for all sellers to adopt expert’s ways.

I know that at first, I got two orders in just two days, but then suddenly stops, no message, no response, it was such tough time, but later suddenly I received 4 to 5 consecutive orders. And now again, there are no orders for three weeks. Sometimes I feel, my gigs are disappeared from the search hahaha, sometimes I think that my buyer request is not visible to the buyer. But I try to maintain patience.

I know that at first, I got two orders in just two days, but then suddenly stops, no message, no response, it was such tough time, but later suddenly I received 4 to 5 consecutive orders. And now again, there are no orders for three weeks. Sometimes I feel, my gigs are disappeared from the search hahaha, sometimes I think that my buyer request is not visible to the buyer. But I try to maintain patience.

This is business, there’s always going to be a fluctuation. There is not really a “fixed” rate or order amount in business!

Archived