I can't find my gig on gig search

seo_consultant

@rehan_zahoor, what you said has nothing to do with the thing that was asked. Gigs are in search, Fiverr is rotating them all the time. So even if your gig doesn’t appear in search for you, others can still see it. I’ve been dealing with this myself most of April, my gig was not in search, but I was getting orders just fine. So people clearly see it.

@rehan_zahoor, what you said has nothing to do with the thing that was asked. Gigs are in search, Fiverr is rotating them all the time. So even if your gig doesn’t appear in search for you, others can still see it. I’ve been dealing with this myself most of April, my gig was not in search, but I was getting orders just fine. So people clearly see it.

Unfortunately this is not true. If a GIG is in the first position for you, it will be in the first position for all other users. You can see this from your GIG’s stats. My GIG has been moved from the first positions (with more than 3,000 impressions) to the last page (15 impressions in 7 days…).

Unfortunately this is not true. If a GIG is in the first position for you, it will be in the first position for all other users. You can see this from your GIG’s stats. My GIG has been moved from the first positions (with more than 3,000 impressions) to the last page (15 impressions in 7 days…).

it will be in the first position for all other users

I can send you images taken after every page refresh where the gig position changes constantly. I can assure you it’s not the same for all users.

Anyway, Fiverr changes the position often based on their algorithm. I assume if you had cancellations, only a few orders, late deliveries, all would factor in. But you do whatever you want. No one on the forum can help you, and not even customer support can assist. I had the same issue myself as I said and they told me the gig is seen in search and there’s no guarantee when it comes to a certain ranking.

Archived