Gig search hesitation

fahimekan

As far as I understood you are new seller and there are tons of similar gigs in your category.

It’s very unlikely your gig will pop up on first page of search result because of algorithm behind the engine.

May I ask what did you search for?

Guest lloydsolutions

You have 6 active gigs. Putting the Fiverr logo as part of your gig image is not allowed. Suggest you remove that from your gigs.

2 days ago i create a gig. Title, Photo, keyword, etc. Everything okay. But my gig don’t show when someone search in fiverr. Also I’m searching but can’t find.

2 days ago i create a gig. Title, Photo, keyword, etc. Everything okay. But my gig don’t show when someone search in Fiverr. Also I’m searching but can’t find.

Hello, by checking your profile i found out that you are a fairly new member to the Community. 2 days is not a lot of time spent waiting for a Gig to get it’s first sale, since normally it takes weeks for it to happen. Something else really important is to have a manageable amount of Gigs so you can make tweaks on each of them. 6 Gigs is really hard to manage especially at such low prices.

If you are failing to get shown in the first pages when searching your name, then it means that your Gig is pretty widely know or a lot of people use the same keywords as you. I’d recommend to do some more research to optimize your Gigs keywords. Another thing you can do to GREATLY improve your Gigs visibility is to specify the title and keywords for something you are great at but that has fewer people offering those services. Yes you will get less clicks and views ( which in this case aren’t really important if your gig is something not widely searched ) , but that will also mean that people have less choices which greatly improves your chance of getting sales in that section.

Again the second step is only if you do something specific which you love, you should not be forced to do something you don’t like for more visibility and cash

-Have e good day

You have 6 active gigs. Putting the Fiverr logo as part of your gig image is not allowed. Suggest you remove that from your gigs.

I saw many seller use fiverr logo in their gig photo. If i change that it doesn’t make an effect to my gig rank?

2 days ago i create a gig. Title, Photo, keyword, etc. Everything okay. But my gig don’t show when someone search in Fiverr. Also I’m searching but can’t find.

Hello, by checking your profile i found out that you are a fairly new member to the Community. 2 days is not a lot of time spent waiting for a Gig to get it’s first sale, since normally it takes weeks for it to happen. Something else really important is to have a manageable amount of Gigs so you can make tweaks on each of them. 6 Gigs is really hard to manage especially at such low prices.

If you are failing to get shown in the first pages when searching your name, then it means that your Gig is pretty widely know or a lot of people use the same keywords as you. I’d recommend to do some more research to optimize your Gigs keywords. Another thing you can do to GREATLY improve your Gigs visibility is to specify the title and keywords for something you are great at but that has fewer people offering those services. Yes you will get less clicks and views ( which in this case aren’t really important if your gig is something not widely searched ) , but that will also mean that people have less choices which greatly improves your chance of getting sales in that section.

Again the second step is only if you do something specific which you love, you should not be forced to do something you don’t like for more visibility and cash

-Have e good day

What should i do right now? If i edit my gig description then It’ll definitely decrease my gig rank? Or should i pause my gig & create another one in same category?

As far as I understood you are new seller and there are tons of similar gigs in your category.

It’s very unlikely your gig will pop up on first page of search result because of algorithm behind the engine.

May I ask what did you search for?

Should i delete this gig create another one gig then It’ll harm anything in my account?

Guest lloydsolutions

I saw many seller use fiverr logo in their gig photo. If i change that it doesn’t make an effect to my gig rank?

Only use images, videos, audio or other content fully owned by you.

Note: Do not use copyrighted images, otherwise your Gig will be removed.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Archived