I am deleting this gig , should i drop it?

coder_battalion

You should change the keywords and wait how those changes work. Do not do changes often, when you change something in your gig, it is disappear from search result.
My best selling gig got order after 3 months of 0 performance, when I resided to delete it, I got an order, so be patient and consistent, you will get orders.

You should change the keywords and wait how those changes work. Do not do changes often, when you change something in your gig, it is disappear from search result.

My best selling gig got order after 3 months of 0 performance, when I resided to delete it, I got an order, so be patient and consistent, you will get orders.

Thank you for your valuable advise. 😍

Let me change the keywords .

Hello, I would advise to not give up so early since being a New Seller with no previous successful Gigs will take weeks for you to get your first order.
I would recommend for you to make changes to your Photos to make them more eye catching and attractive and also change the keywords.
Keywords is a bit of a separate topic because for Gigs there can have many types of keywords that can be used.
If you want fast recognition to be in the first pages of search that you should use wide keywords, though if you do something specific you will get less buyers, but you will be first in line for that offer.

Something else you could do for your visitors is tweak with descriptions and prices for a higher chance to get purchases.

-Have a good day 🙂

Hello, I would advise to not give up so early since being a New Seller with no previous successful Gigs will take weeks for you to get your first order.

I would recommend for you to make changes to your Photos to make them more eye catching and attractive and also change the keywords.

Keywords is a bit of a separate topic because for Gigs there can have many types of keywords that can be used.

If you want fast recognition to be in the first pages of search that you should use wide keywords, though if you do something specific you will get less buyers, but you will be first in line for that offer.

Something else you could do for your visitors is tweak with descriptions and prices for a higher chance to get purchases.

-Have a good day 🙂

I understand I have to wait longer to get my first order . I will change my gigs photos as you suggested.

And for the keywords my working niche is wordpress and i want to rank on “elementor “ or “elementor pro “ keyword. Around 3 to 4 thousands services on this keyword so That’s why i use this tags :

“website elementor” “ementor pro” “wordpress” “elementor’’ “wordpress website”

I will try to do more research on it .

Thank you so much. 😇

I understand I have to wait longer to get my first order . I will change my gigs photos as you suggested.

And for the keywords my working niche is wordpress and i want to rank on “elementor “ or “elementor pro “ keyword. Around 3 to 4 thousands services on this keyword so That’s why i use this tags :

“website elementor” “ementor pro” “wordpress” “elementor’’ “wordpress website”

I will try to do more research on it .

Thank you so much. 😇

Good luck, the more research you do the better your understanding on Gigs will be.

To achieve success in this website you should always be active do your research and always catch the opportunity. 🙂

Archived