Buyer Don't Provide my Requirement

nhsnazmul

Hy Everyone How are you??

I am Nazmul and I have been fallen a problem. A buyer buy my gig and the Buyer Doesn’t Provide my Requirement. I send a reminder message. But he doesn’t reply to me. The countdown not start and 24 hours have been gone. Now!!!

1. How can I solve this problem?
  2. When the order cancel?
  3. How can I solve to reduce the order compilation rate??

Occasionally some of my clients will place an order but not submit their requirements for a day or two. It is unusual but it does happen. What I’m trying to say is… relax. Your buyer has already invested their money. Remember, not everyone wants to work at the speed of lightening. Some people prefer to work slowly and methodically.

Even if the buyer never submits their requirements (which would be very strange, and it has never happened to me from around 500 orders!) - your order completion rate shouldn’t be affected, as the order hasn’t started. Again, relax!

My advice. Leave it another few days (maybe a week) and then contact customer support as it is unfair on you to be ‘hanging on’ indefinitely waiting for the order to start (for example, what if you have a holiday planned in 10 days time and your client submits their requirements in 9 days time?). But based on my experience, your buyer will submit their requirements in their own time.

Occasionally some of my clients will place an order but not submit their requirements for a day or two. It is unusual but it does happen. What I’m trying to say is… relax. Your buyer has already invested their money. Remember, not everyone wants to work at the speed of lightening. Some people prefer to work slowly and methodically.

Even if the buyer never submits their requirements (which would be very strange, and it has never happened to me from around 500 orders!) - your order completion rate shouldn’t be affected, as the order hasn’t started. Again, relax!

My advice. Leave it another few days (maybe a week) and then contact customer support as it is unfair on you to be ‘hanging on’ indefinitely waiting for the order to start (for example, what if you have a holiday planned in 10 days time and your client submits their requirements in 9 days time?). But based on my experience, your buyer will submit their requirements in their own time.

Thanks. But I send Reminder (“Reminder: Please fill out the required information by clicking Provide Requirements above. If you have any questions, I will be happy to help”.)

1. Can It Create any Problem??

Thanks. But I send Reminder (“Reminder: Please fill out the required information by clicking Provide Requirements above. If you have any questions, I will be happy to help”.)

1. Can It Create any Problem??

Hello, if this is happening to you don’t panic.

This problem is easily solvable with a couple of methods.

1. If you have messaged him about the requirements then wait until you get a response ( around 12hours-2days if they don’t respond)
  2. If they havent responded to you then you could try these steps:

- Cancel the order

- Conctact Customer Support

This will most likely resolve your problem without your Gig getting damaged in the long run

But I send Reminder (“Reminder: Please fill out the required information by clicking Provide Requirements above. If you have any questions, I will be happy to help”.)

This is a a step in the right direction !

- Have a good day

Archived