How do I reach Fiverr?

Guest w0tm11

How do I ask Fiverr a question if I don’t have an order number? I ordered a cover for a Kindle book and paid $5. The seller sent me a cover but it was just a copy of a cover of a Kindle book on the same subject. Seller then promised me a new cover but instead somehow erased all history of the transaction. I don’t remember who it was. I’m not going to file a complaint over $5 but would like to tell the seller “I’m disappointed in your scam”. I’m new to Fiverr. Do such scams happen often? thanks much Gary

Guest itsyourthing
w0tm11 said: How do I ask Fiverr a question if I don't have an order number? I ordered a cover for a Kindle book and paid $5. The seller sent me a cover but it was just a copy of a cover of a Kindle book on the same subject. Seller then promised me a new cover but instead somehow erased all history of the transaction. I don't remember who it was. I'm not going to file a complaint over $5 but would like to tell the seller "I'm disappointed in your scam". I'm new to Fiverr. Do such scams happen often? thanks much Gary

Scams happen here ALL the time. Customer Support may help, but it can be time consuming to wait for them and since you can't ever really get a "refund" anyway - the money stays in your account for a future purchase. You may want to just walk away from the experience and hope to find a legitimate seller. If you just want to let CS know that you disapprove of the activity, you may get a quicker response by emailing support@fiverr.com - at least you won't have to jump through as many hoops just to contact them.

I hope you have better luck in the future - there are some quality sellers here, you just have to be super-cautious. All the best!

Archived