Experiences with CS

vickier

I have been on Fiverr for just a little over a year as both a buyer and a seller and I love the opportunity that Fiverr is providing for so many.

I have worked with CS on several issues and I have found them to continue to offer support until my concern or challenge was completely handled to my satisfaction.

After years of experience in the corporate world and running my own businesses, I think that understanding how the company operates, especially a start-up helps with not only getting your own needs taken care of but if you are willing to look at it and WORK at it like a partnership it becomes a win-win for everyone.

Yes Fiverr is a start-up and a very successful one at that.

You help the company grow stronger and in turn you and your business will grow stronger. For many who are in business for the first time this is sometimes a hard concept to grasp.

We are taught in business that the only way to succeed in business is to get the competitive edge and crush the competition, however some of the most truly successful people have adopted “pass it forward” philosophies which I believe gets better results in the end.

Where else are you going to be able to showcase your talents, wares etc to the world, for such a small marketing fee? and one that you don’t have to pay for in advance?

Embrace the opportunity and work with CS and others at Fiverr and you will grow a much stronger business and isn’t that what we are all here for?

Archived