Need help in determining sub-category

qbo_xero_expert

Hi there,

I hope you all are fine. I am about to make a new gig. And, I am a little-bit stuck in determining the sub category. To provide suggestion, here I am opening up. I provide service related with accounting and bookkeeping of any business. So, I do understand that my category is ‘Business’. However, in determining the sub-category I am in dilemma. As there are lot many options and some of them seems really close. Determining the sub-category can influence my gigs sale and receiving buyer request. Therefore, it is a sensitive issue. To make things easy, I have attached screenshots of the sub-categories. Looking forward for your valuable recommendation. 🙂

Screenshot_1.png.13f3d264b6ae958f96170904ebb5e155.png Screenshot_2.png.d5f5aa73e7c2dfc35c384f633cec0e15.png

@zainmia; It is not like I have not found anything relevant. Upon close inspection, I am getting two most relevant sub-categories. One is the data entry and the other one is the financial consulting. And, ‘other’ is not defined it is like throwing stones in the darkness.

No brother If a buyer doesn’t select the sub category in his search FIverr recommend him/her that gig’s which choose other. My opinion is to choose data entry According to SEO most of the Fiverr most of the users enter in search data entry not financial consulting. So to rank up your gig on Fiverr you it’s better choice to select data entry

Archived