Need your suggestions

adnanedi

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

ALL your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile. And there’s a huge variance, which makes me suspect you did not write all the gig descriptions yourself.

“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate in your profile. It should be ‘conversational.’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself. (Long lists usually look the most unprofessional.)

Professionalism includes consistency and honesty, and there are many things that can turn buyers away. If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work and attracts scammers.)

ALL your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused, they’re more likely go elsewhere, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized. (These are usually the first thing people will see, and a poor first impression will drive people away.)

There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile. And there’s a huge variance, which makes me suspect you did not write all the gig descriptions yourself.

“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate in your profile. It should be ‘conversational.’

There are several formatting issues with your gig descriptions that make it/them look unprofessional. Also be aware that the formatting you use for your profile description only shows properly in the gig, and not on your profile itself. (Long lists usually look the most unprofessional.)

Professionalism includes consistency and honesty, and there are many things that can turn buyers away. If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Thanks a lot. I will work according to your suggestions.

Here are a few tips:
Simplify your main gig images. I find just including 1-2 images and large text draws the most buyers. You need to catch their eye, then convince them to buy from you with your other gig images and description.
Make sure it’s clear from the title what you’re offering. Some of your titles are complicated and unclear. Make sure your title is clear and persuasive to draw buyers in.
Check all your text for errors. Although it was mostly error free, I noticed a few grammatical errors when scrolling through your gigs. Making sure your text is free of errors will increase the buyers trust and confidence in your work.

Hope this helps 🙂

Here are a few tips:

Simplify your main gig images. I find just including 1-2 images and large text draws the most buyers. You need to catch their eye, then convince them to buy from you with your other gig images and description.

Make sure it’s clear from the title what you’re offering. Some of your titles are complicated and unclear. Make sure your title is clear and persuasive to draw buyers in.

Check all your text for errors. Although it was mostly error free, I noticed a few grammatical errors when scrolling through your gigs. Making sure your text is free of errors will increase the buyers trust and confidence in your work.

Hope this helps 🙂

Thanks mckinleyharrop for you kind consideration.

Archived