How to find my Buyers

allanyons09

You apparently lost your former Fiverr account and now it appears you have made a new account and want to contact your old buyers.

You have two problems. The first is that if you did not get CS’s permission to open a new account you will eventually be banned.

The second problem is that even if you have your former buyer’s Fiverr ID you cannot contact them as buyers do not have a “Contact Me” option on their profile page unless they are both a buyer and a seller.

If I were your former buyer, I would not like you to contact me as I would not want to work with someone who had lost their Fiverr ID by being banned.

You apparently lost your former Fiverr account and now it appears you have made a new account and want to contact your old buyers.

You have two problems. The first is that if you did not get CS’s permission to open a new account you will eventually be banned.

The second problem is that even if you have your former buyer’s Fiverr ID you cannot contact them as buyers do not have a “Contact Me” option on their profile page unless they are both a buyer and a seller.

If I were your former buyer, I would not like you to contact me as I would not want to work with someone who had lost their Fiverr ID by being banned.

…Thank you so much…

Well described. 💯

Archived