I am a bit confused

wanderingartist

Guest cubittaudio

Are you looking to hire a freelancer to complete some work for you? If yes, you should join as a buyer!

Or…

Are you SUPER-talented in a particular area, and willing to use that talent for other people in exchange for money? If yes to both, you should join as a seller!

That’s Fiverr. It’s a freelance marketplace.

Are you looking to hire a freelancer to complete some work for you? If yes, you should join as a buyer!

Or…

Are you SUPER-talented in a particular area, and willing to use that talent for other people in exchange for money? If yes to both, you should join as a seller!

Thank you ! i will join it, btw should I give my real name while signing up or my current username would suffice?

Guest cubittaudio

It depends on how you want to be perceived!

Our real name isn’t Cubitt Audio, but we liked it as a brand name for the business we were building.

Or…

That’s Fiverr. It’s a freelance marketplace

Also you need hard work, if you want to be a seller.

Archived