How I get orders as a new sellers?

nominoman3762

I am new here. I am software engineer with master degree. A friend told me about this platform. That is a good platform to earn and show your skills.

But still I can’t get a single order.

please help me how to get orders.

Submitting the offers to buyer requests may help 🙂

For new sellers, its good to focus on the buyer request section. Keep sending buyer requests to buyers. Inshallah soon, you’ll get an order.

Here’s how to send the buyer request:

1. Understand what the buyer needs.
  2. Can you do it?
  3. Write about the job.
  4. Don’t mention anything other than the buyer’s need.

(1) so before applying for a job, make sure you’ve got the point of the buyer, what exaclty he wants. (2) If and only if the job is in your control and you are sure that you can do it, apply for it. (3) Don’t share anything other than the buyers need, tell them that I’ll how you’ll do the job. (4) Don’t waste your buyer request chance and time telling your life stories and success stories and about your education and experience etc. cuz they don’t care. The need someone who can do the job, not anyone having years of experience and a PHD degree.

Keep struggling and you’ll be successful one day! I’m encouraging you. Keep visiting the forum, keep asking for help and keep reading and learning about your problem.

Shukria!

For new sellers, its good to focus on the buyer request section. Keep sending buyer requests to buyers. Inshallah soon, you’ll get an order.

Here’s how to send the buyer request:

1. Understand what the buyer needs.
  2. Can you do it?
  3. Write about the job.
  4. Don’t mention anything other than the buyer’s need.

(1) so before applying for a job, make sure you’ve got the point of the buyer, what exaclty he wants. (2) If and only if the job is in your control and you are sure that you can do it, apply for it. (3) Don’t share anything other than the buyers need, tell them that I’ll how you’ll do the job. (4) Don’t waste your buyer request chance and time telling your life stories and success stories and about your education and experience etc. cuz they don’t care. The need someone who can do the job, not anyone having years of experience and a PHD degree.

Keep struggling and you’ll be successful one day! I’m encouraging you. Keep visiting the forum, keep asking for help and keep reading and learning about your problem.

Shukria!

Thanks brother, These words are very good and your motivation is excellent. I am following this scenario to get my goal and In Sha Allah soon i’ll reached my goal . Again thanks for helping me and I also believe in struggling not in that someone come and give me bite in my mouth.

And Also thanks to everyone, you replies me and motivate me.

• 1 month later...

Archived