My account has been placed under review. Help me!

ihaseeb94

Hey,

My account has been placed under review for no reason. How long would it take for the completion of the review? I’m a new seller started two months ago. Don’t know what to do now.

under review for no reason.

There is always a reason and fiverr sent you an email explaining why they restricted your account

under review for no reason.

There is always a reason and fiverr sent you an email explaining why they restricted your account

Actually, I approached the customer service cos I barely get buyer requests (if it posts 15 requests, within 10 minutes it disappears some of it as it wasn’t before an year ago) . My friend guided me about the services and how does it works. As I mentioned, I’m new seller started two months ago. I told them that my friend told me about this, they asked me explain this matter and put my account under review. Still no response

Actually, I approached the customer service cos I barely get buyer requests (if it posts 15 requests, within 10 minutes it disappears some of it as it wasn’t before an year ago) . My friend guided me about the services and how does it works. As I mentioned, I’m new seller started two months ago. I told them that my friend told me about this, they asked me explain this matter and put my account under review. Still no response

I told them that my friend told me about this, they asked me explain this matter and put my account under review.

If you have not broken any rules such as having more than one account then it should be ok.

Archived