Gig promotion & acquiring a First order

mian_usman786

Hi Everyone
I am new on Fiverr. The First thing would like to know that how may i promote my gig and profile. i have a expertise in delivering Business solutions so how may i get my First order?
And the second thing i would like to know that is there anybody delivering joint services to the customers? i can deliver my services to being a part of his/her project order regarding to my expertise.

here is the link of my profile & gig, kindly guide me and promote it.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/bdzl0W

Guest lloydsolutions

Hi Everyone

I am new on Fiverr. The First thing would like to know that how may i promote my gig and profile. i have a expertise in delivering Business solutions so how may i get my First order?

And the second thing i would like to know that is there anybody delivering joint services to the customers? i can deliver my services to being a part of his/her project order regarding to my expertise.

how may i get my First order?

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing. New sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Guest lloydsolutions

Hi Everyone

It is extremely unlikely that anyone is going to work with you.

It is extremely unlikely that anyone is going to work with you.

Okay thanks buddy :fist_left:

Guest salmansmahmud

If you are willing to be a part of a team, I am afraid fiverr is not providing such option but you can try for upwork for joint venture works.

Archived