It is very frustrating?

ayoubbarghizi

So you got a response. They don’t cancel an order without taking a look at the entire process of the order.

It’s not always a case of simply agreeing with the buyer in all cases.

The warning was for third party terms of service violation.

If it were, they would delete the service

is not it? and not cancel the order

And why didn’t they cancel all requests for that service except those exactly

I contacted them again and I told them this

They told me we couldn’t explain to you more because of our privacy

Is that what I said logical or not???

If it were, they would delete the service

is not it? and not cancel the order

And why didn’t they cancel all requests for that service except those exactly

I contacted them again and I told them this

They told me we couldn’t explain to you more because of our privacy

Is that what I said logical or not???

When Fiverr says “Third Party,” what they mean is that another site (e.g. eBay.com, Amazon.com, etc) has TOS/Terms of Service that prohibit what you’re doing or selling. Fiverr will not let you sell a gig that violates another website’s Terms of Service, which is why they are telling you they are refunding your seller.

To protect yourself in the future:

1.) If you are going to work in Google Sheets, download a hard copy (.doc file) of your finished work and upload it as a file to Fiverr to submit your work, do not just rely on the live google document to show all your work. Making a “paper trail” is the smartest thing to do, because if you ever have to prove later that you completed the work, it’s right on Fiverr for them to see. Do not communicate with, or talk about communicating with, your client off the Fiverr platform for the same reasons.

2.) Figure out a reasonable number of revisions and stick to it, and don’t use the term “unlimited”. If a client needs more than 2 revisions, either your work is poor or they are expecting too much work for what they are paying. When you offer “unlimited” revisions (no matter what the gig is) you are asking for a client to abuse you. Stand your ground, set a number of revisions you’re willing to do, and assign worth and dignity to your work.

When Fiverr says “Third Party,” what they mean is that another site (e.g. eBay.com, Amazon.com, etc) has TOS/Terms of Service that prohibit what you’re doing or selling. Fiverr will not let you sell a gig that violates another website’s Terms of Service, which is why they are telling you they are refunding your seller.

1.) If you are going to work in Google Sheets, download a hard copy (.doc file) of your finished work and upload it as a file to Fiverr to submit your work, do not just rely on the live google document to show all your work. Making a “paper trail” is the smartest thing to do, because if you ever have to prove later that you completed the work, it’s right on Fiverr for them to see. Do not communicate with, or talk about communicating with, your client off the Fiverr platform for the same reasons.

2.) Figure out a reasonable number of revisions and stick to it, and don’t use the term “unlimited”. If a client needs more than 2 revisions, either your work is poor or they are expecting too much work for what they are paying. When you offer “unlimited” revisions (no matter what the gig is) you are asking for a client to abuse you. Stand your ground, set a number of revisions you’re willing to do, and assign worth and dignity to your work.

You’re right thank you

Very good explanation and suggestion. Hope, it will work for all. Thanks.

Archived