I just got 50$ orders on my new gig!

bestatwhatido1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you send me the template which you use for sending buyer request?

Look bro, using templates is a really bad idea

That’s exactly something you should avoid because not every buyer is the same, you must read their needs carefully and then write your offer accordingly

Just like you i was doing the same thing i.e searching online for templates until i realized that it’s a big mistake so focus on sending different offers to everyone just a tip i can give you is that to keep the offer concise so the buyer won’t get bored

Look bro, using templates is a really bad idea

That’s exactly something you should avoid because not every buyer is the same, you must read their needs carefully and then write your offer accordingly

Just like you i was doing the same thing i.e searching online for templates until i realized that it’s a big mistake so focus on sending different offers to everyone just a tip i can give you is that to keep the offer concise so the buyer won’t get bored

how to connect by buyers

@bestatwhatido1 sir congratulations on this brilliant achievement .sir i want to ask that i also have been sending requests but not getting any order.could you please help me by telling that how to write description while sending offer to buyer

What i like to do is to put myself in the shoes of the Buyer and then think what would i like to hear about my project, This way i am better able to understand the needs and then write the description accordingly to the request

Also i like to keep the Description concise and to the point

Lastly, just remember that persistence is the key

Don’t lose hope if you don’t get any reply

What i forgot to mention here is that after sending 52 requests i was able to score these orders

So keep trying

What i like to do is to put myself in the shoes of the Buyer and then think what would i like to hear about my project, This way i am better able to understand the needs and then write the description accordingly to the request

Also i like to keep the Description concise and to the point

Lastly, just remember that persistence is the key

Don’t lose hope if you don’t get any reply

What i forgot to mention here is that after sending 52 requests i was able to score these orders

So keep trying

thank you sir.i have also sent almost 12 requests but have not got a single order yet:neutral_face:😐

@bestatwhatido1 could you tell me what does impression on gig means?

@muhammadawai319

System statistically estimates on your gig or it is like a probability, how much your gig can create an impression on buyer when he see your gig.

Impression increases based on the traffic and time you give your gig.

(It’s my understanding and knowledge. I might be wrong. I just wrote what i felt.)

Majid

Archived