Query Related to Work Delivery

chiradip_b

A buyer is communicating with me at Fiverr and shared their communicating ids located out of Fiverr network.
They want the communication to continue there and delivery to be made at a Drive location.

The buyer however confirmed that the order would be executed through Fiverr.

Please advise me regarding this.

If you read TOS you know that you can not agree to communicate outside of fiverr. And you might easily loose your account.

You can always reply to your client that as per fiverr rules all communication must happen only on fiverr. But you can add that you can deliver files in your order page delivery and also attach a link to google drive with the same files.

And please do not start any work until they place an order on fiverr.

If you read TOS you know that you can not agree to communicate outside of fiverr. And you might easily loose your account.

You can always reply to your client that as per fiverr rules all communication must happen only on fiverr. But you can add that you can deliver files in your order page delivery and also attach a link to google drive with the same files.

And please do not start any work until they place an order on fiverr.

@mariashtelle1

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I confirmed that I would start working only after I get a confirmed order on fiverr. Regarding delivery, I also thought on the same line. I would communicate this to the buyer.

Archived