Will I be paid after 3 days of the commited deadline?

amro22elzeiny

Hello everybody!

Today’s morning was my first deadline on Fiverr. A customer talked with me to translate something and I’ve made an offer to him and he accepted it and said also “I’ve confirmed the offer” and I’ve done everything before the deadline by 7 hours and clicked on “Deliver now” and uploaded the files. I’ve read that Fiverr will automatically consider the order as completed after 3 days of the deadline if he didn’t check it. So, will I also receive my money after it’s confirmed and he hadn’t checked it yet?

Thanks,

Amro Elzeiny

Suggest you read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

I’ve checked terms and services and all I’ve found that the order will be automatically marked as completed after 3 days without replying but didn’t find whether I’ll be paid or not

I’ve checked terms and services and all I’ve found that the order will be automatically marked as completed after 3 days without replying but didn’t find whether I’ll be paid or not

Fiverr accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.

Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.

The above is from the Terms of Service.

Archived