Gigs Performance are down for the past week

sakthi1056

Hi there, Hope you all doing well.
My name is SivaSakthi and i’m working as a Fiverr seller for 1 year. As usually i get an order for every week simultaneously. But I seen that my gigs performance are very down for 7 days. Let me know if any of you get this same issue. Feel free to check my attachment. Thanks
Regards,
Sivasakthi

gigs_down.png.827b123c36420e12375f95a5b095402c.png

Hi there, Hope you all doing well.

My name is SivaSakthi and i’m working as a Fiverr seller for 1 year. As usually i get an order for every week simultaneously. But I seen that my gigs performance are very down for 7 days. Let me know if any of you get this same issue. Feel free to check my attachment. Thanks

Regards,

Sivasakthi

Feel free to check my attachment.

What, exactly, do you want us to check your attachment for? We cannot improve your gig performance. YOU are the only person that can do that.

I’m sharing my gig and profiles everyday in social media platforms like IG, Twitter, Linkedin etc…

Merely sharing your gig links on social media is not going to do much for you. You need to be connecting directly to the people who need your services. If you aren’t getting any interest or responses from social media, then social media is not where your target customers are located.

Social media is not a magic solution to gaining new customers. You are connected to your friends on social media. They are the only people seeing your gig links. Are your friends the target customers you are trying to sell your services to?

Merely sharing your gig links on social media is not going to do much for you. You need to be connecting directly to the people who need your services. If you aren’t getting any interest or responses from social media, then social media is not where your target customers are located.

Social media is not a magic solution to gaining new customers. You are connected to your friends on social media. They are the only people seeing your gig links. Are your friends the target customers you are trying to sell your services to?

Great share. I think to send cold emails to targeted people’s to get more ideal customers. Right?

Great share. I think to send cold emails to targeted people’s to get more ideal customers. Right?

Never, ever, ever send cold emails to people. This would be spam, and no one likes spam. Any email marketing campaign should only target people who have given you permission to send them marketing emails.

Then, the only way to promote my gigs in a targeted niche group. Like FB freelancing groups.

I think this solution may work.

No. That is also spam.

You need to understand the impact these practices have on people. Stop thinking about what you want. Start thinking about what your prospects want.

You have a lot to learn about marketing if you think it just means spamming Groups and posting your gig on social media.

No one in a Group wants to see your generic call to buy your product. People join Groups for insights.

Learn about marketing and sales pitching. Don’t just assume it means posting your gig in places.

Archived