Tips for ✍ Promoting Gigs after 3 ? years exp on Fiverr (updated 09/06/19)

goodjobman

poll  

640 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The unpredictability and uncertainty of being a freelancer…

Being a freelancer is difficult. Your income becomes unpredictable. There would be times when weeks would pass but you get no work to do.!

On the other hand freelancing teaches you how 1)to control your spendings, 2)to keep learning and developing yourself so that you become better.

There will be always two sides. If we succeed the hard path we gain the reward. But if someone starts something thinking only of it’s rewards then there will be lots of disappointments waiting for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Special thanks for rating the topic and posts:

@mariazahid461, @shadin98, @creative456, @dhruboarafah, @folijum, @architect18, @codermoyej, @shahriar_shihab, @albertanimation

I want to continue :cowboy_hat_face: today. And we will talk about the “needs of the Client”.

12 days ago Moyej(@codermoyej) asked about “what you can write to the customer”.
Screenshot_149.jpg.c3807dc2cb5453c24873252077abc2f9.jpg
As he said “we have to ask more questions to know the client needs”. But ask some specific so to find out the Pain 💔
But try to imagine yourself at the place of the buyer. What is important to you? What are you paying 💡 for?

Website design questions:

• What type of website(landing, homepage, shop)?
  • What Best Represents the Company?
  • Which Logos Resonate with You?
  • Who are Your Competitors?
  • Which Colors Best Suit Your Brand?
  • Which Font Best Fits Your Brand?
  • Who is Your Target Audience?
  • Is It Visible Regardless of Size and Color?

E-commerse development question:

• What does your business actually do?
  • What do you want your site to accomplish?
  • What type of clients?
  • Who are your competitors? (list of websites)

Try to ask one of these questions. Perhaps from the answer you can find out the following question.
And so, step by step, unravel the tangle.
Screenshot_150.jpg.fca29ff776609c36c1ac39f11720ac04.jpg

As @creative456 mentioned “Being a freelancer is 😐 difficult. On the other hand freelancing teaches you how 1)to control your spendings, 2)to keep learning and developing yourself so that you become better.”
The most important thing to remember is that you are a doctor who should help the 😷 patient. He has pain and our Task is to cure it.
Screenshot_1512.jpg.88cbc8efad4b7378018461f528eaf22f.jpg
If you liked the post, please ❤️ or comment …

Thank you
Best Ian

Hello everyone! How was your weekend? Special thanks for rating the topic and posts:

@mariazahid461, @shadin98, @creative456, @dhruboarafah, @folijum, @architect18, @codermoyej, @shahriar_shihab, @albertanimation

I want to continue :cowboy_hat_face: today. And we will talk about the “needs of the Client”.

12 days ago Moyej(@codermoyej) asked about “what you can write to the customer”.

Screenshot_149

As he said “we have to ask more questions to know the client needs”. But ask some specific so to find out the Pain 💔

But try to imagine yourself at the place of the buyer. What is important to you? What are you paying 💡 for?

• What type of clients?

Try to ask one of these questions. Perhaps from the answer you can find out the following question.

Screenshot_150

As @creative456 mentioned “Being a freelancer is 😐 difficult. On the other hand freelancing teaches you how 1)to control your spendings, 2)to keep learning and developing yourself so that you become better.”

The most important thing to remember is that you are a doctor who should help the 😷 patient. He has pain and our Task is to cure it.

Screenshot_1512

Thank you

Best Ian

ost important thing to remember is that you are a doctor who should hel

I am new here read and comments lots of post. But this is first time I get such a descriptive and resourceful answer. Hove your tips helps me a lot in my career. 💞

Thanks again @goodjobman

Screenshot_149

• What type of clients?

Screenshot_150

Screenshot_1512

Thank you

Best Ian

✍️ Taking notes. Thanks much.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the advice, I have been working as a freelancer for 2 years, on fire since December 2019. And I wait for my customers until I have completed all one order, but I have no doubt in my skill and work at 100%! But I want to move up the career ladder faster. Doubts always interfere!

Archived