Making more than my part-time job!

tannerman

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I am glad to see you are now making more than your pt job it gives a newbie like me the conformation I needed to see that fiverr is a whole new ball game and a very good one at that.

It will never eclipse my fulltime job because being a printer and designer means I can work it into my daily workload and being as most of my offline work is out fitting vinyl to stores and businesses and now fiverr is poised to fill the online sales filler I needed after ebay was binned by me.

Making more than your full time job is everyone’s target, I’m sure. It is my second week at Fiverr so far and I already delivered my two orders. I have to confess, I’ve never ever made so easy 8 dollars in my life! That website completely changed my vision about online opportunities. I even published an article at hubpages about that.So thank you Fiverr! Hope to become TRS in the current year.

According to your gigs, you’ve made 241 sales. Multiply that by five, you get 1205. Minus 241 for the dollar that fiverr keeps and you get 964. You said a year here on fiverr. That’s 365 days. Divide 964 by 365, you get 2.64109589041

You’re making roughly 2.64 per day through fiver. And that nets you more than your part time job?

Your day job sucks.

Reply to @animusargentis: Ooooh animus, you couldn’t be more wrong. He has 241 REVIEWS! Not everyone you sell to will leave a review. Now assume that some of the people who he sold to bought gig extras (upto 200bucks for gig extras coz he is a level two seller) and then imagine that the people who DID NOT leave reviews were more than the ones who actually did… All of a sudden you realize that this guy is like Bilbo Baggins standing on all those gold coins covering the dragon…

Guest boulevardboy

Where money matters , anyone can leave his full-time job also . But one question to answer is , whether your income in Fiverr is permanent or not . Permanent job gives you accolades and higher social ranking . You can not tell your relatives that you don’t have any jobs and you work in fiverr for your living , can you ? But obviously Fiverr gives you more flexibility than your boss in office does . Choice is yours ! But in my opinion taking it as a part-time is okay enough .

Reply to @purity_k: Touche.

However, I’ve been here just over a month - I am six orders away from being a level 2 seller - fifty gigs in two months, high enough rep. Not hard to do.

Out of those forty four orders, I have 5 no responders - three of those were from a person who just never came back. Ever. They sent in THREE gigs with no info and then just vanished. Eventually I delivered with a message that if they ever came back, freebies. That was three weeks ago.

Still, including those, that’s roughly 12.5 percent of people that don’t respond… 12.5% of 251 is 31.375

Bumps his daily average up a few cents.

Gig extras, sure. Could bump it up. But your overall average still isn’t looking good.

Reply to @boulevardboy: I suppose that would depend on your social circles. Lot’s of men and women work freelance from home. There’s nothing wrong with that. And if your friends would look down on you for doing so, then there’s something wrong with your choice of friends, I’d say 🙂

As long as you can support yourself and your family and love what you’re doing, who’s to judge?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived