Referral Gig : Web Design

kim_talented

I think the challenge of you “Fee” idea is. Unless you make the Fee a unit of $5, you’re method of collecting would seem to be to violate FIverr TOS.

So you either need to find jobs that are going to sell for several $5 units so you can safely get a $5 order from the seller. OR, send a few orders before you collect on your single $5 fee.

• 1 year later...

Reply to @kim_talented: Hi There, Rob here, Although I am in agreement that if you are unable to fulfill someone’s request, they would seek elsewhere unassisted, obviously. I also think it would be a useful Gig for you to create. Help you and help the client be more comfortable from the referral from you to another and the other seller that gets the referral ends up getting some work he/she may have very well been struggling to acquire. However, if a referral of Gig of this nature was in play, you’d think it a Ref would be $5 gig that would generate no less than $20-$25 for the referral buyer. And as an expert developer for more than 20 years. I find it hard to provide Web Design Service here, due to my level of work is normally in the thousands for even smaller projects, such as my more recent work with Ford Motors for example. Nonetheless, if you have a good set of template designs and not custom works in play, it could be useful all the way around to everyone. Just my two cents. I’ve been on Fiverr only a very short time as a buyer for less than a year and for a seller about 7 or 8 days, we use this service and provide Gig’s to Generate money for Charities of choice, not personal profit. Those that use this as a career may actually benefit from a Referral process from a more successful seller. Just my feelings. I find it very easy to advance here, I find myself withdrawing actually to prevent rapid growth, by becoming more particular with the buyers I accept now, in last couple of days. Be well everyone, have a wonderful rest of your day and week. Love yourself and each-other and above all do what makes you happy and puts a smile on your face!

Thank you!

Best Regards,

MichellTech

Your First Stop On Fiverr.com!

Reply to @anarchofighter: You are over complicating his/her Idea of a Referral, its a lot simpler than that. Don’t read so far in it. of course she would need to trust the sellers she deals with and might expect the jobs, bill them, pass the to other seller internally, allow them to staff complete the work perhaps and then have that seller the ref seller would by a Gig from the ref seller receiver of $5 less than the job produced, win - win, and not violating terms. it’s all internal. Several other simple way to do it as well, even easier than that actually. Consider it a moment, it will reveal its self quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived