Whats your overall impression about my GIG

Guest rites001

Guest rites001

from last few days i am working on GIG and i heavily modified it now what you think about it. give review and tell me where i can improve and what about my GIG images are they appropriate ?

Guest hum_on_the_go

Hi there @rites001, how are you doing? I just looked at your Gigs, and I think it looks great. I suggest to get rid of unlimited revisions, you don’t want your clients to let you work for free, are you?😂 3 revisions will do fine!!! Good luck!

Oh, and congrats on your first order and your first 5-star review. 😃

Warmly, Humberto

Guest rites001

Hi there @rites001, how are you doing? I just looked at your Gigs, and I think it looks great. I suggest to get rid of unlimited revisions, you don’t want your clients to let you work for free, are you?😂 3 revisions will do fine!!! Good luck!

Oh, and congrats on your first order and your first 5-star review. 😃

Warmly, Humberto

thanks dude i will change it yes i got order but fun fact is its on article writing which is just my hobby and i created just to test algorithms

@rites001, I think your description needs work. You’re going to have to make a conscious decision on how professional you want it to look. There are a lot of inconsistencies in capitalization, wording, etc. If you’re not able to do it, you may want to seek out someone more fluent in English writing who can.

Also, I would get rid of the bit in your profile description about only having one sale so far. It sounds desperate.

Good Luck.

Guest rites001

@rites001, I think your description needs work. You’re going to have to make a conscious decision on how professional you want it to look. There are a lot of inconsistencies in capitalization, wording, etc. If you’re not able to do it, you may want to seek out someone more fluent in English writing who can.

Also, I would get rid of the bit in your profile description about only having one sale so far. It sounds desperate.

Good Luck.

thanks dude i will do check it out and my gigs are 2 weeks old no wonder only one review

Archived