I couldn't find my gig on search results

finalgraphic

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and this is my first post.
I got few orders to my logo gig, but I couldn’t find my gig on search list even check more than 20 pages. Do anyone have idea about this? How I could find my gig on search list or how I could make it on list?

This is my gig link : https://www.fiverr.com/finalgraphic/design-modern-minimalist-logo

Thank you
FinalGraphic

Fiverr promotion is depends upon your performance, response rate, ratings etc…also logo design is an high competitive gig, 1000’s of professional creators are there and Its an algorithm, no one can explain about it. Promote your gigs on social media, it will helps you to appear your gigs on first pages…

Well if you’re not able to search your gig on search & think that your gig might be not active, then I should recommend you to check gig status here https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status#gig-status. If your gig is active then there is no issue but if somehow your gig found as pending then I recommend you to contact Fiverr Support Center to resolve any possible issue within your gig.

Additionally, if your gig is active & it lost the position where it was. However, here are some of the things that can help you in receiving the best possible search position.

• Provide high-quality service
  • Deliver on time
  • Avoid unnecessary cancellations
  • Communicate with your buyers to make sure you understand their needs
  • Adhere to our Terms of Service

I would like to remind you that Gigs rotate and their position depends on many factors. For example, a seller’s performance is one of the factors.

To improve this, you can take advantage of our Buyer Requests feature and promote your Gig on social media.

Archived