Cant withdraw from fiverr by using paypal

hello. we have a normal internet connection today i tried to withdraw money from fiver by using paypal but i failed becaose at the start it said confirmation code i entered 10 times but confirm button was grey we could not tap on it. after that it says network problem but we’re surfing web normally what is this??!

hello. we have a normal internet connection today i tried to withdraw money from fiver by using paypal but i failed becaose at the start it said confirmation code i entered 10 times but confirm button was grey we could not tap on it. after that it says network problem but we’re surfing web normally what is this??!

hello. we have a normal internet connection today i tried to withdraw money from fiver by using paypal but i failed becaose at the start it said confirmation code

Who or what asked you for a confirmation code? What was it that sent you a confirmation code? Neither fiverr nor paypal asks for or sends one to you.

You need to contact customer support and ask them this. We don’t know what you’re talking about.

hello. we have a normal internet connection today i tried to withdraw money from fiver by using paypal but i failed becaose at the start it said confirmation code

Who or what asked you for a confirmation code? What was it that sent you a confirmation code? Neither fiverr nor paypal asks for or sends one to you.

You need to contact customer support and ask them this. We don’t know what you’re talking about.

I think it’s the four digit code requested by Paypal to confirm the credit card.

Archived