"Order not started" Can I cancel the order?

mr_kassa

Question

Buyer put an order without filling the requirements. It seems like she is not very familiar with computers and can’t find how to send the order requirements. I tried to do my best to help her, but it’s not working. So we decided to cancel the order. Will it affect my order completion rate?

11 answers to this question

Guest jhakz1234

You can ask fiverr CS to cancel it .And sometime cancelling inactive order does not affect on completion rate .It will be better to assist her to fill the requirements… And if you want she can send you the requirements through inbox .And you can click on “I have all the information I need” .Then the order will be started …

A cancellation is a cancellation. I the order hasn’t started why don’t you try to help her more, try even sending her a video of how to fill in the requirements.

I already sent her a lot of tutorial links and articles about placing an order, but it won’t help. I even tell her to get help from someone. She said there’s no one to help her.

You can ask fiverr CS to cancel it .And sometime cancelling inactive order does not affect on completion rate .It will be better to assist her to fill the requirements… And if you want she can send you the requirements through inbox .And you can click on “I have all the information I need” .Then the order will be started …

She even can’t find the order page. She says that she’s using a new computer and everything is different.

Guest jhakz1234

She even can’t find the order page. She says that she’s using a new computer and everything is different.

If you can chat with her then tell her to send the requirements through inbox not order page . After that you can go to the order page and click on “I have all the information I need” …

If you can chat with her then tell her to send the requirements through inbox not order page . After that you can go to the order page and click on “I have all the information I need” …

Okay. I will try that. Thanks mate.

She even can’t find the order page.

I wouldn’t cancel. Just get the requirements from her in the message inbox as was mentioned. You can also send her the link to the order page to her inbox.

When you deliver then deliver on the order page and then the inbox.

She even can’t find the order page.

I wouldn’t cancel. Just get the requirements from her in the message inbox as was mentioned. You can also send her the link to the order page to her inbox.

When you deliver then deliver on the order page and then the inbox.

You can also send her the link to the order page to her inbox.

How can I find her order page link? Is it the same as mine?

Archived