How do I get my first sale as a student?

Guest kawaiidesigned

Guest kawaiidesigned

I am an A Level student and I wanted to sell commissions here to make some pocket money and to start my own little business. However it is quite difficult to get my art out there. How and where do I begin? I have already posted one gig so far but it has only gotten a few impressions/clicks/views.

Welcome to the forum.

You need to remove your off Fiverr contact details from your gig description as that is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first sale on Fiverr are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Guest kawaiidesigned

Welcome to the forum.

You need to remove your off Fiverr contact details from your gig description as that is a violation of the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Check out:

Also check out: for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

All the tips you need to get your first sale on Fiverr are in the above.

Take some time to read them. 🙂

Thank you! I have also removed my details from my gig description. Thanks for letting me know!

Guest emrlanka

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum.
You can be helpful See these tips
. Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing.
you fiverr can move forward in the market.
There are many tips.You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace
best wishes.🙂

Archived