Is Out of office mode drops sales?

codepanda

I have used the Out of Office mode on several occasions throughout the years, even for up to 10 or more days, and never noticed any drops in sales. Maybe sometimes things were slower during the first and maybe second day since my return from a long period of inactivity, but then it was back to normal.

Still, I do try to use it sparingly.

My question is having out of office mode can effect to sales? someone please kindly advice me

is having out of office mode can effect to sales?

The Out of Office mode temporarily removes your gigs from the marketplace. After all, why should your gigs still be searchable, if you are out of the office, and unable to complete new orders? When your gigs are out of the search results, you are likely to notice a drop in performance. You should be able to rebuild that performance once you turn off OOO mode.

I have used the Out of Office mode on several occasions throughout the years, even for up to 10 or more days, and never noticed any drops in sales. Maybe sometimes things were slower during the first and maybe second day since my return from a long period of inactivity, but then it was back to normal.

Still, I do try to use it sparingly.

thank you diegow ! Really appreciate

is having out of office mode can effect to sales?

The Out of Office mode temporarily removes your gigs from the marketplace. After all, why should your gigs still be searchable, if you are out of the office, and unable to complete new orders? When your gigs are out of the search results, you are likely to notice a drop in performance. You should be able to rebuild that performance once you turn off OOO mode.

Dear jonbass,

I have turnedoff ooo mode now 🙂 Thank you for your advices

Archived