No Free Request for already payed for Rivisions

bluesh1ft

Question

Hello,

If a seller advertises having 2 revisions, that should mean the original+2 different versions yes?

I have a seller that sent me 2 versions from the very beginning and when I look at options there isn’t a request revision button that’s free or apart of the original package. The revision button has a price attached to it. I don’t want the order to default to “complete” do to the deadline to respond, but I don’t want to pay for a revision that should already be payed for in advance. Can you simply respond to the seller by using the send message option on the order window?

Thank you for reading this and any help provided.

1 answer to this question

Hello,

If your seller has 2 free revisions in their gig package, you may request 2 revisions that are free of charge. Every other revisions should be chargeable according to their gig description.

If you haven’t already requested these free revisions and you can only see request revision with a price button(that might be a bug in the system), you should message the seller and explain that you don’t have any options for free revisions available. ☀️

Archived