Hi guys, I'm new in Fiverr

induja19

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then how could us promote our gigs? If not on Facebook?

I didn’t say not on Facebook. I said not in Facebook Groups. That’s spamming.

You can certainly leverage Facebook Groups indirectly, but not by sharing your links. That’s not why people use Groups and you’ll just get banned.

Posting links to your gigs everywhere isn’t marketing.

I didn’t say not on Facebook. I said not in Facebook Groups. That’s spamming.

You can certainly leverage Facebook Groups indirectly, but not by sharing your links. That’s not why people use Groups and you’ll just get banned.

Posting links to your gigs everywhere isn’t marketing.

So, in a sales/services group would be OK?

I’m new here too and I want to learn how to promote my gigs…

No, never. That’s not what Groups are for. People join and participate in Facebook Groups to improve their skills and learn insights, not to get ads. It’s also a violation of most Group terms. You’ll just get banned and people will find you unprofessional.

No, never. That’s not what Groups are for. People join and participate in Facebook Groups to improve their skills and learn insights, not to get ads. It’s also a violation of most Group terms. You’ll just get banned and people will find you unprofessional.

Yes its true. its better to join Graphic Design group and publish your own work there. I think its good idea. :thinking:

some of my friends said DO NOT copy paste your gig link every FB group. Just search which one need to your work and polite ask if they need a help and give them to your gig link. :thinking:

Yes its true. its better to join Graphic Design group and publish your own work there. I think its good idea. :thinking:

Again, you don’t publish your work in any Facebook Group. It doesn’t matter if it is a graphic design group and you are a graphic artist. Spam is spam. People join groups for support, not to see people broadcasting their work.

• 1 month later...

Archived