Order Re-Deliver!

zamil_ahamed

Question

1478507892_SellerDashboard.png.665483e10c6990a5824b7e309670b7eb.png
we.png.667c230c41ecb71b64951dce0ee1403a.png

Hallow, I want to know about Order delivery system !
I mean what if I delivered the order & Awaiting feedback from the buyer. But since my client goes off line & not available for long time. I know the order will delivered automatically in next 3 days from the day of final delivery. But I don’t want to let this happen without review. Yes I saw there is a option- “Deliver again”

So what if I deliver twice the same order multiple time after every 3 days time period & until my Client accept the order manually & drop a feedback with good ratings.
As all I want a good review after every single Job competed & deliver.

Thank you for your valuable comments .

4 answers to this question

That will only delay the three day time until it completes. It will not cause someone to leave a review.

Thanks for your quick advice. Well appreciated.

Then from my understanding , there is no issue with the order If I re-deliver again multiple time & this will not cause bad impression, late delivery or on time delivery ratings.

Frankly speaking , I am always curious about buyer feedback & the ratings does matter a lot. Don’t want to waste a good ratings.

Hallow, I want to know about Order delivery system !

I mean what if I delivered the order & Awaiting feedback from the buyer. But since my client goes off line & not available for long time. I know the order will delivered automatically in next 3 days from the day of final delivery. But I don’t want to let this happen without review. Yes I saw there is a option- “Deliver again”

So what if I deliver twice the same order multiple time after every 3 days time period & until my Client accept the order manually & drop a feedback with good ratings.

As all I want a good review after every single Job competed & deliver.

Thank you for your valuable comments .

But I don’t want to let this happen without review.

“Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page which I suggest you read.

That is how Fiverr works.

Deliver the order and move on.

Trying methods doesn’t work and asking buyers for reviews will put your account at risk.

But I don’t want to let this happen without review.

“Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page which I suggest you read.

That is how Fiverr works.

Deliver the order and move on.

Trying methods doesn’t work and asking buyers for reviews will put your account at risk.

Well that’s a good advice. Account safety first !

Thank you @lloydsolutions grinning:

Archived