No buyers found

musaddar

If you are on the first page, have good clicks and no orders that means only one thing: your service is not attractive.

I had a quick look and what you are offering is a “stylish” fb cover but your example picture is not stylish at all, and I’m sorry to say this but also not attractive, anyone can take a map picture and type words on it, so of course people wouldn’t be really interested in paying for that.

• Like 2

If you are on the first page, have good clicks and no orders that means only one thing: your service is not attractive.

I had a quick look and what you are offering is a “stylish” fb cover but your example picture is not stylish at all, and I’m sorry to say this but also not attractive, anyone can take a map picture and type words on it, so of course people wouldn’t be really interested in paying for that.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I will improve my example picture.

It’s important to be outcome-oriented in your gigs, not task oriented.

If a prospect doesn’t feel you can help them achieve their outcome, they won’t buy from you.

So yes, it’s normal. Being seen is not enough. Being targeted and being engaging play a far bigger role in who gets sales.

• Like 1