No buyers found

musaddar

If you are on the first page, have good clicks and no orders that means only one thing: your service is not attractive.

I had a quick look and what you are offering is a “stylish” fb cover but your example picture is not stylish at all, and I’m sorry to say this but also not attractive, anyone can take a map picture and type words on it, so of course people wouldn’t be really interested in paying for that.

If you are on the first page, have good clicks and no orders that means only one thing: your service is not attractive.

I had a quick look and what you are offering is a “stylish” fb cover but your example picture is not stylish at all, and I’m sorry to say this but also not attractive, anyone can take a map picture and type words on it, so of course people wouldn’t be really interested in paying for that.

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I will improve my example picture.

It’s important to be outcome-oriented in your gigs, not task oriented.

If a prospect doesn’t feel you can help them achieve their outcome, they won’t buy from you.

So yes, it’s normal. Being seen is not enough. Being targeted and being engaging play a far bigger role in who gets sales.

Archived