Can you sell email address's lists?

mahfuzsaim9

I would like to know what’s going on here. To delete a gig to sell email lists, then get that message from CS and make another gig for it is a mystery.

I don’t know why the OP would start this thread if it were not a real message from CS.

I just did a search for “email lists” and there is a huge number of gigs for that. I was surprised.

I would like to know what’s going on here. To delete a gig to sell email lists, then get that message from CS and make another gig for it is a mystery.

I don’t know why the OP would start this thread if it were not a real message from CS.

I just did a search for “email lists” and there is a huge number of gigs for that. I was surprised.

Why are you surprised. The fiverr authority is very sincere. As selling email lists is allowed, we will see many of them…

• 6 months later...

Selling anything which is violating any company rules and regulation is not allowed at fiverr, Either any email list, Social media accounts, contacts for marketing and any kind of databases.
Also you can’t sell any data or things offered by any other company using memberships or one time purchase

My reply key motive is you need to keep in your mind you can sell your skills, your data etc etc

Archived