What if my gigs disappear from search engine

rabbani11588

I think you are right.So if the same condition happens as you told then any idea when and how it will come on top again?

My gigs are there since January, but I had a lot of issues in December and January, so I don’t complain.

I restored my perfromance just 2 weeks ago and I hope to return in the following weeks.

For example, I checked your gigs, and they are also on the last page: You can check it here

You can find more people with the same story here:

Don’t forget that people may have different opinions. My last cancellation was in December; however, I’m still at the end. About the names of the users, as in many other situations in life, people prefer not to write about positive changes in order not to attract strange people wanting to destroy their rating. It’s their own decision. And I partially support them. I prefer to think that everything happens automatically on different dates. Otherwise, Fiverr would need hundreds of workers to m…

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My gigs are there since January, but I had a lot of issues in December and January, so I don’t complain.

I restored my perfromance just 2 weeks ago and I hope to return in the following weeks.

For example, I checked your gigs, and they are also on the last page: You can check it here

You can find more people with the same story here:

Don’t forget that people may have different opinions. My last cancellation was in December; however, I’m still at the end. About the names of the users, as in many other situations in life, people prefer not to write about positive changes in order not to attract strange people wanting to destroy their rating. It’s their own decision. And I partially support them. I prefer to think that everything happens automatically on different dates. Otherwise, Fiverr would need hundreds of workers to m…

But i can see you are getting orders now a days also if your gigs were down? if i’m right so i want to ask how and when you restored your previous position in fiverr again?

But i can see you are getting orders now a days also if your gigs were down? if i’m right so i want to ask how and when you restored your previous position in fiverr again?

99% of my orders are from previous customers because I’m here since 2014.

During the last 2 months I got only around 5 orders from new customers.

99% of my orders are from previous customers because I’m here since 2014.

During the last 2 months I got only around 5 orders from new customers.

If you got 4 new orders from new then it’s mean your gig is trying to go on top but fiverr pushing it down again and again 🙂

If you got 4 new orders from new then it’s mean your gig is trying to go on top but fiverr pushing it down again and again 🙂

I think that my gig jumped to the front several times because I had a couple of days, when I got several new orders at once.

And there’s a place, where my gigs were visible during this period.

If you open Translation section (without using search) and choose best selling gigs in Russian, I will be on the first page.

I think that my gig jumped to the front several times because I had a couple of days, when I got several new orders at once.

And there’s a place, where my gigs were visible during this period.

If you open Translation section (without using search) and choose best selling gigs in Russian, I will be on the first page.

same like it if you search wordpress transfer and then click on left who are online then you will find me on first page 🙂 But can you guess i have also made two gigs of same category i think it is the problem of gigs down?can you suggest about this one?

same like it if you search wordpress transfer and then click on left who are online then you will find me on first page 🙂 But can you guess i have also made two gigs of same category i think it is the problem of gigs down?can you suggest about this one?

I can’t tell you anything about this. As I know, it’s not really recommended to make gigs in the same category. However, I don’t think it’s the reason.

About being on the last page, two users have just reported that they returned to the front today in the topic I mentioned above.

So, once again, work on your performance and everything will be great soon.

I can’t tell you anything about this. As I know, it’s not really recommended to make gigs in the same category. However, I don’t think it’s the reason.

About being on the last page, two users have just reported that they returned to the front today in the topic I mentioned above.

So, once again, work on your performance and everything will be great soon.

if i am not getting orders from new buyers .My previous clients are little and can be count on fingers may be 3 or four and i can get order after 4 days a 1 order then how i can do better ? 🙂

if i am not getting orders from new buyers .My previous clients are little and can be count on fingers may be 3 or four and i can get order after 4 days a 1 order then how i can do better ? 🙂

There are several ways. You can search for customers in other places, use buyer requests and so on.

Even if you don’t have any orders, your stats will improve during the next 60 days.

There are several ways. You can search for customers in other places, use buyer requests and so on.

Even if you don’t have any orders, your stats will improve during the next 60 days.

I live in poor country and definitly the social media can’t help me regarding to get orders.And the buyer requests are not show all time and after a long time when these are show all are irrelative to my scope or skills 🙂 so then was hoping may be after 1 week perhap i can get my position again but you are saying if i get order then i can get better position then what you think should i leave fiverr or make another account or use two account on two computers with same internet connection? please suggest me…i’m very worry about this issue as i was paying my study fees through fiverr and now i have only 2 month backup for study regarding to money 😥

I live in poor country and definitly the social media can’t help me regarding to get orders.And the buyer requests are not show all time and after a long time when these are show all are irrelative to my scope or skills 🙂 so then was hoping may be after 1 week perhap i can get my position again but you are saying if i get order then i can get better position then what you think should i leave fiverr or make another account or use two account on two computers with same internet connection? please suggest me…i’m very worry about this issue as i was paying my study fees through fiverr and now i have only 2 month backup for study regarding to money 😥

First of all, never lose hope.

Secondly, never create two accounts because they will ban both of them.

If you don’t have many reviews, you can close the first account and open the second one, but you need to consult CS, and I don’t think it will allow you to get more orders.

Furthermore, it can be over in just a week or two. In my case it takes so long because I had terrible stats in December.

First of all, never lose hope.

Secondly, never create two accounts because they will ban both of them.

If you don’t have many reviews, you can close the first account and open the second one, but you need to consult CS, and I don’t think it will allow you to get more orders.

Furthermore, it can be over in just a week or two. In my case it takes so long because I had terrible stats in December.

Listen please

i have 50 five star reviews

i have cancelled 9 orders as i joined fiverr in november

my gig remained on top since this one last month

before two days it disappeard.

should i close this account?

should i create new account on different computer but same location?so may be when i get it or i lost it then i will be able to work on second account?

keep in mind i will use different computer for new account but just location will be same so there is any risk?

if i keep patient on currently account so when i can get it’s position again?

I hope you will guide me with all my questions.Thank you very much for cooperating

as i have received one violation from tos so and am unable to see buyer requests.Is there any reason about this one about to see buyer requests?

Then you have to get order directly to increase rating 90% up & order completion rate…

promote your gig on social media and write blog post related on your services and put there gig link naturally…

You have to do proper marketing for that…

Then you have to get order directly to increase rating 90% up & order completion rate…

promote your gig on social media and write blog post related on your services and put there gig link naturally…

You have to do proper marketing for that…

Then i think it will be better to leave fiverr insted of high struggle?

Listen please

i have 50 five star reviews

i have cancelled 9 orders as i joined fiverr in november

my gig remained on top since this one last month

before two days it disappeard.

should i close this account?

should i create new account on different computer but same location?so may be when i get it or i lost it then i will be able to work on second account?

keep in mind i will use different computer for new account but just location will be same so there is any risk?

if i keep patient on currently account so when i can get it’s position again?

I hope you will guide me with all my questions.Thank you very much for cooperating

That means two days ago system considered your performance poor and sent your gigs to the end.

I don’t recommend closing the account, but it’s up to you.

Do you understand that you are asking this question on Fiverr forum that is closely monitored by Fiverr representatives?

You can go back in a week or in a month… Nobody knows it.

That means two days ago system considered your performance poor and sent your gigs to the end.

I don’t recommend closing the account, but it’s up to you.

Do you understand that you are asking this question on Fiverr forum that is closely monitored by Fiverr representatives?

You can go back in a week or in a month… Nobody knows it.

vovkaslovesnyy thank you very much i asked this type of question so i can be aware if it goes against fiverr policy if it goes against i will not do it.And thank you very much to guide me .I will wait when i will come back on my position .Thank you very much again high appreciate

please share with me i am facing this problem since 1 week.

I think i made two same type gig so fiverr move me down and 2 days before i deleted my one of gig that was in fact copy of seconds and also deliverd some orders quick and before to now 1 hour when i looked all of my gigs were on top.

I think i made two same type gig so fiverr move me down and 2 days before i deleted my one of gig that was in fact copy of seconds and also deliverd some orders quick and before to now 1 hour when i looked all of my gigs were on top.

i remained 5 days down and meanwhile i deliverd 5 orders

Archived