Closed down gig for the holidays

elliott22x

I just went on vacation and simply added a note to my gigs, increased delivery time until AFTER I would be back. Came back to a nice bit of orders from regulars who were happy to wait. ALso had lots of notes from others telling me to contact when I returned. Many are willing to wait if they know you or like your work.

I just went on vacation and simply added a note to my gigs, increased delivery time until AFTER I would be back. Came back to a nice bit of orders from regulars who were happy to wait. ALso had lots of notes from others telling me to contact when I returned. Many are willing to wait if they know you or like your work.

Archived