Buyer does not have a feedback

lordzden

@lordzden

Hi,

You will get feedback, but not from every buyer. In the long run if you get 10%, 20% or even 30% feedback you will be doing well.

I know that in the beginning you want positive reinforcement and recognition for your good work.

Make sure that with each sale, you communicate openly with each BUYER in a professional and friendly manner. Go overboard to be helpful and accommodating. Deliver more than they expect and be flexible and willing to re-do or revise your work. It makes i hard for a buyer to not say something good about that kind of service.

Also be aware that some buyers are new and don’t know to leave feedback, and some buyers may not like what you did and are too polite to leave negative feedback.

You can’t make someone leave a review, but you can tip the odds in your favor.

Good luck!

I agree… ask! I always tell them something like “once you mark the order as completed, Fiverr will ask you for your feedback. I’ll appreciate it if you leave a short comment, that will help me a lot…” etc.

There are buyers who won’t bother (grrr!), but from my experience, most of them will 🙂

@designmasterr

@alerafa

Right! And this has been covered extensively in other posts.

I have several documents prepared for a variety of delivery scenarios and they all include the following phrase…

"If my work meets with your satisfaction, please mark the order complete and leave some positive feedback. If my work does not meet with your satisfaction, please contact me immediately. Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this project."

Still, there are buyers that do not leave feedback and as a very wise man once said, "No feedback IS good feedback."

Good luck! 🙂

Archived