This has to be the WORST thing ever happened to me!

e_samurai

I’d really wished that you had talked calmly to CS, and therefore prove it that even in that case you would have gotten a push-button response as I got in all situations possible.

Fiverr CS is not here to help us, not in a real way, and sellers are no longer treated as human beings if they ever were. The sad truth is that we are on our own, and I personally start to don’t see the point of paying the 20% tax anymore. You mostly get pain for it.

I wish you all of the best!

I’d really wished that you had talked calmly to CS, and therefore prove it that even in that case you would have gotten a push-button response as I got in all situations possible.

Fiverr CS is not here to help us, not in a real way, and sellers are no longer treated as human beings if they ever were. The sad truth is that we are on our own, and I personally start to don’t see the point of paying the 20% tax anymore. You mostly get pain for it.

Never become a motivational speaker.

Fiverr CS is not here to help us, not in a real way, and sellers are no longer treated as human beings if they ever were.

In fairness, I live in two world’s. Everything I read about CS makes me shudder at the thought of having to deal with them. However, when I do, or when in a recent case, I received a dreaded notice that I might have breached TOS, my panic and prejudice usually seems unjustified.

In the OPs case, if he had talked to an old lady like he did CS, she might have died. It really was uncalled for. and entirely counterproductive.

Fiverr support will not help in this case

There are a number of cases where Fiverr did help. They do so mainly with higher value orders with sellers who have built a good relationship with Support. The chargeback issue is still a problem and needs work, but I disagree with only part of your comment.

sellers who have built a good relationship with Support.

This is worth mentioning again. Support keeps a record of interactions with sellers and know who has been unprofessional in the past. At least this is what I believe. You don’t help yourself by acting immature or rude with customer support.

I feel you are much more likely to get excellent help when you have a history of always acting professional at all times, no matter how frustrated you may be.

It’s like you are a bad buyer who tries to keep getting help from a seller you have been abusive to. They are more likely to ignore you if you were rude in the past.

Archived