Archived

ceceliavo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archive means "You dont want to see it in your inbox anymore, but you want to keep a record of it, just in case you may need it again later"

Like for example, if a seller messages you and says “Crap, i lost a picture i sent you long ago. Do you still have it archived?”

Archive means "You dont want to see it in your inbox anymore, but you want to keep a record of it, just in case you may need it again later"

Like for example, if a seller messages you and says “Crap, i lost a picture i sent you long ago. Do you still have it archived?”

Archived