Moneybookers intergration [ARCHIVED / REDIRECTED]

lihrox

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest matt_garry

Reply to @tn5rr2012: how are you getting a $1 taken away from paypal every order???

I have not had any problems with them so far always get my money in less than 3 business days and only get a fee of about a dollar to transfer I always try to get 150 or more at a time so the fees do not hurt me too much. I hear all these horror stories from it but I a guess I have been lucky so far:)

that is a real shame pay-pal is not everywhere:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cause the only thing these companies know is paypal. They are not ready or it’s not part of their plans to add another payment option. So many gigs I want to order here for my works but since paypal is the only option so I can’t. If you guys are not going to add another payment option then let us know.

Hello peers,

I have seen that now, there is an alternative option to paypal with moneybookers! 🙂

The issue is that, when paying an order with paypal, it shows “https://”, but when paying it with moneybookers, the fiverr web page that asks for credit card details is not encrypted as "https:// " . Did that happen to any of you when paying a gig?

I make a call to action to fiverr engineer employees to check the security protocol promptly when paying with credit cards as alternative to paypal!

I hope that fiverr would fix that a.s.a.p. 🙂

Let us know.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I also have to say that it would be much much easier for me if I can use Skrill (old name: Moneybookers) as way to withdraw my money, and as a way to order gigs as well…

@Fiverr: Although Fiverr is not typical freelancing site, it is still way to work online, and other ways (Greatest freelancing sites like Freelances, Elance, oDesk, offer at least few payment options, including paypal, skrill, payoneer, western union, payza… So please take in consideration to include at least skrill

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

hello
i am new to this forum
is there a fiverr official who replies to the threads?

by the way i am also in favor of adding skrill as a payment method. paypal is not available in Pakistan and i use payoneer (which is a good service by the way) but i would like to have a choice. i would like to compare and then withdraw to a service based upon their fee.

totally support the adding of skrill to fiverr.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest shumzyboo

please fiverr can you add skrill…not only that paypal is not in all countried but the fiverr revenue card is sooo frikin expensive…

Archived