New Job - No order

cooperbility

Hello

I am new to Fiverr, I have created a profile and a few giggs, I think they look ok.

I was contacted by a user asking about a brochure design. A simple 4page 5 doc. The client seemed to have no idea, as he came to me via my character design gigg, asking about my brochure gigg. Without a design brief I requested earlier work - to base the design on something… We went back and fourth, eventually a design was created, then they kicked off saying it was wrong - giving no indication of what they wanted. I made a revision - again not in the right direction. Asking then for further details - he client mentions some of the logos I created… even though they had a logo. I then made another additional revision based on the latest comments. In total there was 3 or 4 revisions sent to the person, before they said. No its not for us.

Where do i go from there? I create a document - as far as im aware they’re using it. I’ve not had a penny, and am left feeling rather frustrated. Where is the vetting or the guarantees using Fiverr?

As said im new to this process… what do i do from here? This process has left a sour taste in my mouth and am unsure if i should bother using the service.

I have the conversation in my inbox I guess - can you suggest what im ment to do?

Thank you

Archived