New Job - No order

cooperbility

Hello

I am new to Fiverr, I have created a profile and a few giggs, I think they look ok.

I was contacted by a user asking about a brochure design. A simple 4page 5 doc. The client seemed to have no idea, as he came to me via my character design gigg, asking about my brochure gigg. Without a design brief I requested earlier work - to base the design on something… We went back and fourth, eventually a design was created, then they kicked off saying it was wrong - giving no indication of what they wanted. I made a revision - again not in the right direction. Asking then for further details - he client mentions some of the logos I created… even though they had a logo. I then made another additional revision based on the latest comments. In total there was 3 or 4 revisions sent to the person, before they said. No its not for us.

Where do i go from there? I create a document - as far as im aware they’re using it. I’ve not had a penny, and am left feeling rather frustrated. Where is the vetting or the guarantees using Fiverr?

As said im new to this process… what do i do from here? This process has left a sour taste in my mouth and am unsure if i should bother using the service.

I have the conversation in my inbox I guess - can you suggest what im ment to do?

Thank you

Guest lloydsolutions

The buyer has to order and pay first and then you deliver the work. Read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works. Everything is explained there.

Archived