Oh the irony

zeus777

So just yesterday, I put up a new gig, I posted in on the “Fiverr Gig” forum, and went to sleep.

This morning I get up, I’m getting ready to drink coffee, and BOOM.

I DID IT. OH BOY OH BOY. I spilled coffee on the table, and yes, the laptop was on the table.

Good news is, first of all the PC was not on, and most of the coffee got on the table.

BUT, I think it did get on the keyboard a bit. So, I removed the battery and decided to just let it dry.

I’ll leave it like that until Monday maybe, and hopefully there would be no problems.

I borrowed my mother’s laptop to check my email and such, and there it was, 3 orders for my newest gig.

I was so happy and sad at the same time.

I was like

NOOOOOOOOOOO and

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, I just posted it yesterday, and I have 3 orders already,

but

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO what should I dooooooooooo

Again, the good news is, my newest gig doesn’t really require much time in front of the PC since it is mainly done

on the digital camera. In fact, 2 of them are almost done, I should be able to send it to the buyer tonight once

I get back home from work.

However, I had to suspend my other three gigs since those take more time on the PC.

Hopefully I will be able to reopen them on Monday.

Guys, be careful when you drink coffee!!!

Reply to @madmoo:

Hello there madmoo, great to see you here! Thank you for your

help from the other day.

Yup, I think I will add a few more days for my newest gig too just in case something

weird happens! I thought 4 days was enough, but if I had a week to deliver the gigs, I wouldn’t have had to go through the trouble of borrowing my mother’s laptop!

Still, I am thrilled to get an order the very next day I posted the gig.

I’ll be cutting more pieces of paper tonight! 😃

Guest matt_garry

I am sure a lot of sellers are in the red… your own business is never cheap

madmoo: I am very happy to have my instruments I couldnt imagin my life if I didnt pick up that guitar as a little kid 🙂 I would be an acountent or somethign blechh

Archived