Any geeks/nerds around? o.o;

caiterz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to watch anime like GTO, Dragonball, Samurai X, Ranma 1/2, Grander Musashi and lots others. I’m not really into games but my favorites would be Civilization, Warcraft and SimCity.

I think everyone is a geek at heart because there will always be something that we are passionate about, something that makes us “geek-out” when it comes up in conversations.

I used to watch anime like GTO, Dragonball, Samurai X, Ranma 1/2, Grander Musashi and lots others. I’m not really into games but my favorites would be Civilization, Warcraft and SimCity.

I think everyone is a geek at heart because there will always be something that we are passionate about, something that makes us “geek-out” when it comes up in conversations.

Awesome! Great to see you guys here. I’m 24, and still mostly into my stuff ^^;

I do admit, it’s harder and harder to get into things nowadays than when I was younger 😕

(May possibly be due to living with my parents it worked as a good escape, and now that I’m out… I have already escaped! lol!)

Here’s some of my favs.

Favorite Video Games: Final Fantasy 1,3,4,5,6,7,9,10,13, Pokemon, Carcassone, Black Ops (Not sure why, i dont like FPS, lol), Graffiti Kingdom, Mario Party, Warioware, Zelda 1,2, ALTTP, OoT, MM, Minish Cap, Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario, DDR, Karaoke Revolution, and my 2 top favorites… Earthbound for SNES, and Crystalis for NES <3

MMOs: Trickster Online, Luna Online, Phantasy Star Online/Universe

Anime: Chobits, Love Hina, Sailor Moon, Card captor Sakura, Rumbling Hearts, Tenchi Muyo, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Sorcerous Stabber Orphen <3, Clannad <3, Elfen Leid

:::Seeing there are others like me, crawls out of the shadows:::

Nerd, well really a geek here (One Creative Geek)! I am in general a computer geek or as my family calls me a “if it plugs in or turns on, ask Jeremy 1,000 questions about it”. My life is filled with the joy of two young children, so I do get to geek out to playing legos and pushing cars around and just acting like a fool again. I don’t have the time for video games much anymore though when I do its a good NES Emulator and some old classics (or just something on my phone). I am mostly a geek though as I love comics ::echo, echo, echo:: Doesn’t matter the story, love a good comic book! The Walking Dead anyone…yes, it actually was a comic book first and a really good one. No one?!?

:::runs back to the shadows:::

Archived