How late do you stay up on fiverr

shawnecannon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t really sleep. 2-4 hours every 24 for as long as I can remember. Insomnia?

Back on topic. I’m on and off Fiverr all hours, 7 days a week. Do some stuff online, go on Fiverr. Do some gigs. Go on Fiverr. Housework and real life stuff… Yup. You got it. Back on Fiverr. LOL

I don’t recommend being online so much to anyone. But since I’m awake anyway…

I don’t really sleep. 2-4 hours every 24 for as long as I can remember. Insomnia?

Back on topic. I’m on and off Fiverr all hours, 7 days a week. Do some stuff online, go on Fiverr. Do some gigs. Go on Fiverr. Housework and real life stuff… Yup. You got it. Back on Fiverr. LOL

aweberr said: For me, Fiverr is no different than Facebook, its a fun place and it kills productivity

aw don't blame the car, blame the driver lol! I'm enjoying the forum so far, spreading the word (to select individuals) about this place because it's the ultimate in "work-from-home" if you're essentially a creative or smart person with an entrepreneurial spirit! I definitely keep my FIVERR TAB open to check for new orders/msgs because FBOOK doesn't pay me!

aweberr said: For me, Fiverr is no different than Facebook, its a fun place and it kills productivity

aw don't blame the car, blame the driver lol! I'm enjoying the forum so far, spreading the word (to select individuals) about this place because it's the ultimate in "work-from-home" if you're essentially a creative or smart person with an entrepreneurial spirit! I definitely keep my FIVERR TAB open to check for new orders/msgs because FBOOK doesn't pay me!

Guest tn5rr2012

I really try and turn the computer off at 10p on the weekdays as I have a day job I have to get up for, the weekends I usually stay up later as that is when I do the majority of my FIVERR work

Archived