I'll help you edit your profile or gig descriptions for no charge. [ARCHIVED]

psychedelicpup

Reply to @service_for_you: Hi there!

For your gig “I will write anything you want in a Mug,Road,Beach Photo” I would consider offering higher resolution photos.

For your gig “I will edit your photo like Samples inside”. That gig title doesn’t really tell anyone what you’re doing. You might want to change it to something like “put you picture on billboards, books and more” or something a little more descriptive.

In your gig “add Amazing Frames and lightning effects” you may want to change the first line "Best suited for a nice gift for your child!"

Other than that they look good!

Best of luck,

Brian

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @great_tutor123: Hi Crystal,

In your profile: "We tutor, We Impact, We Render PROFESSIONAL FAST QUALITY services. What more can you ask for? FEEL FREE TO ORDER OUR GIGS. Perfection is Our Moto, work with us we promise u the best! I’m here because I want to provide you with best reviews possible."

In most of your gigs there’s punctuation issues. Look them over and make sure you have capitals after periods and spaces after punctuation. Also some of your “i” need to be capitalized. You have too many gigs for me to list all the punctuation mistakes here but if you look them over they should be easy to spot.

For “professionally Bombard Any Offer To Over 800000 Safelist Members in IM Niche” There’s a couple errors. Here’s the fixes.

“We Will Provide You with screen shots showing the number of clicks so far, no worries"

For"500 BACKLINKS Blast For Two of your site And Pings To Increase Your Ranking”

"Over 500+ thousand of Quality backlinks! Over and Over again until you’re satisfied of increasing your domain/website rank to top of search engines."

For “You How To Get Unlimited Real human likes to your facebook youtube twitter”

"This trick Costs me much but I’m willing to disclose this trick on Fiverr For Just $5"

Your gig for 8500 hot girls may be in violation of TOS for adult content.

Hope that helps,

Brian

Guest dennis922922

can you good description for my photo editing gig??

i can any photo graphic work…i have followed photoshop course…

please help me…😦

I can use some suggestions too! Last time I did fiverr I started it without any expectation and with the idea that it will be nice if I get any sales. I had a lot, although it took time to grow things.

I haven’t done it in a year, and I deleted old gigs and started anew (what I do has changed slightly in the meantime). So this time, I don’t want to just sit around and wait for my gig to be found.

Also, fiverr has grown a lot since then, so I guess I should expect it will be harder for my gig to be found. Any advice on changes I have to do in my profile or gigs?

(and yes. I realize the response may be after 21st, that is okay:))

Archived