I Joined Fiverr a Year Ago and My Life Changed

dretracks

congratulations… I am motivated… just was feeling down by a cancellation

congratulations… I am motivated… just was feeling down by a cancellation

Dont let that distract you from been the best you can be as a seller…i wish you more success. Cheers!!!

My cousin used the same paypal for his fiverr account to withdrew some instant cash. poor guy didn’t know the rules. So It was my bad letting him to use my accounts. But that’s why we were brothers though. 🙂

My cousin used the same paypal for his fiverr account to withdrew some instant cash. poor guy didn’t know the rules. So It was my bad letting him to use my accounts. But that’s why we were brothers though. 🙂

Wow…well he’s your brother. I wish you all the best …you already know the system so i believe you will find your feet very soon.

Cheers!!!

Wow…well he’s your brother. I wish you all the best …you already know the system so i believe you will find your feet very soon.

Cheers!!!

thanks you very much dretracks.

• 8 months later...

Actually this post remembered my past, Fiverr changed my life too. I had a great fiverr account previously to current new account. It changed my life. now I am struggling to experience the same great fiverr taste again. i will do anything to build up my new account, better than the old one. Most importantly i will never let go any buyer ever. i will keep them all and satisfy them 100% as my goal is to become a top seller again.

What is the problem your first gig.

Archived