Orders are Stop for unknown reason, I am Level 2 seller

shafiqdeveloper

Every sellers are saying

Really? Every seller?

C’mon, only a fracture of the sellers come to the forum and by the looks of it, the main complainers are the ones who do it constantly.

ntly.

what i do for getting more orders.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 7/3/2018 at 2:02 AM, arty182925 said:

Many people what are saying that they don’t get orders are the one who are new here. Orders will not magically come when you join. A lot of new sellers expect that and they think they will get orders right away when they join and they will get rich quickly…

The thread is about Level 2 sellers. I think no one become level 2 seller right after joining. 

On 7/3/2018 at 1:00 AM, uxreview said:

If you take a closer look you’ll see that some of these sellers haven’t done anything to get orders. They are just sitting around and waiting for Fiverr to give them orders.

I’m sure there are sellers who are working really hard and they are going through a sales slump, but they are minority.

This answer is pretending to be helpful but actually it is not. "working really hard" means what? On which thing? That's the solution people want to know. 

You can't just edit your gig randomly. All you can do is social media marketting. But that takes time. Is there anything that can kickstart the business within some days or 1 week?