How to send buyer request with below 90% rating?

payalo786

There is a huge amount of information here on how to promote your gig outside of Fiverr. Maybe this will help you pump up your reviews. :thinking:

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help. How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below. Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread. This episode was edited by dansha Jingle by customdrumloops Transcript for this episode is available here.

• 2 years later...

i ma trying to share my gig in many where, did not get any order still i am stuck on this issue, any body help me how to get order without send buyer request

Alright, I’ll offer some assistance. Have you tried any of these things to get more orders:

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

YOU are going to have to earn your orders. Posting your gigs everywhere isn’t likely to help. Refocus your strategies as my advice (via this link) suggests, and you will improve your changes if obtaining orders.

Archived