Why buyers disappear after leaving messages?

And if someone from Europe writes you around 10-11 in the morning, which often happens with me… Haha. Boom.

By the way it’s not very healthy to sleep on short periods. It’s harmful. The full cycle of 8 hours cannot be substituted with anything else.

hahahah actually this is main issue for beginners, when you just got 10 to 15 permanent client, then i think you don’t need to be worried LOL just sleep all the night 😃

And if someone from Europe writes you around 10-11 in the morning, which often happens with me… Haha. Boom.

By the way it’s not very healthy to sleep on short periods. It’s harmful. The full cycle of 8 hours cannot be substituted with anything else.

yea , but to set career, we have to sacrifice more things ,this is one of them 🙂

hahahah actually this is main issue for beginners, when you just got 10 to 15 permanent client, then i think you don’t need to be worried LOL just sleep all the night 😃

yes…new seller must have to be super active in responding ,communicating and on time deliveries to get permanent buyers …

Guest neromare

I don’t know about you guys but I’ll never sacrifice my sleep. Not even for a brand new Porsche. Sleep is king. Without enough sleep I’m not efficient and not sharp enough. Not being sharp will result in low quality work. That’s a no-no for me.

I don’t know about you guys but I’ll never sacrifice my sleep. Not even for a brand new Porsche. Sleep is king. Without enough sleep I’m not efficient and not sharp enough. Not being sharp will result in low quality work. That’s a no-no for me.

but i will always sacrifice my sleep to get a new Porsche even @mehro1714 is ready not to sleep for a months if she get new Porsche . 😂

Guest neromare

If you’re working for something material, this will often fail you. Work so you can help people and provide them with quality service. Not because of a Porsche. And Porsche will come.

Guest neromare

thats great .may allah gives you strength .health and wealth including me…to help humanity .just for the sake of almighty allah .

And a Porsche. You keep the Porsch. I will get myself the Ferrari FF and we’ll race them.

Guest neromare

Abdullah, we both got supercars already that we forgot about the lady. How about a house in the Bahamas for her, how do ya think?

Guest neromare

ya …i think shanghai will be better for her.

Too much pollution. We don’t want to kill her, right? What about… New Zealand?

wait until you have children…

Archived