Can buyer send review after order auto completed?

farazsiyal

one of my client have come after two weeks and his order auto completed. now he is saying that, “I liked your work, I want this logo in black color as well. if you provide me then I will give you a good review.” but the order have auto completed. so can he send review of the auto completed order?

Thanks.

Guest offlinehelpers

one of my client have come after two weeks and his order auto completed. now he is saying that, “I liked your work, I want this logo in black color as well. if you provide me then I will give you a good review.” but the order have auto completed. so can he send review of the auto completed order?

Thanks.

if you provide me then I will give you a good review

Hm - that’s not how it’s supposed to go really.

Buyers do have 30 days (not sure if it’s after delivery or completion) to leave a review.

of course. buyers can send reviews for the auto completed orders. in this case i think he gonna abuse yourself. if you don’t promise to do that black color logo in that auto-completed order, it should be a new order right. if it is ask him to order your gig again. 🙂

Thanks for info.
well I have provided him the logo in black color through inbox but he did not give me review.
so I thought he was lying, so I was need just info about “auto completed order review” (possible or not) for future work…

People lie all the time. I had one buyer that sent me an 100$, I did the job, then he asked me to cancel the order, since he used the wrong credit card… and he never accepted the new order. And I’ve report back to fiverr, and fiverr did nothing… So yeah we dont have any kind of seller protection. We just need to be sharp.

People lie all the time. I had one buyer that sent me an 100$, I did the job, then he asked me to cancel the order, since he used the wrong credit card… and he never accepted the new order. And I’ve report back to fiverr, and fiverr did nothing… So yeah we dont have any kind of seller protection. We just need to be sharp.

It is very sad. I think in this case, You should not cancel the order until a buyer accept new order.

Archived